Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IBAT MBA + ACCA
An MBA and ACCA Qualification, All in One - IBAT College Dublin
The Master of Business Administration is a powerful and internationally-recognized business degree. Coupled with ACCA certification, graduates will complete the program with refined accountancy skills and the leadership and management expertise of an MBA.
Twice the Credential, Twice the Potential
The IBAT MBA
At IBaT College Dublin, the MBA program has been designed in collaboration with industry partners to ensure that it is as relevant and practical as possible. In either a full-time or part-time format, candidates will build refined skills in management & leadership, marketing, HR, international business, business ethics and more.
The ACCA qualification is an internationally-recognized standard for accounting practitioners. In combination with the business sense of an MBA, ACCA-certified graduates will effectively have an edge over their competition. While graduates of traditional MBA programs will have a firm understanding of financial and accounting principles, ACCA-certified graduates will have developed refined knowledge and skills in the areas of financial and managerial accounting, taxation, auditing & assurance, corporate law and more.
All ACCA training is delivered entirely online via the award-winning online learning platform by InterActive and in partnership with Global University System (GUS). The ACCA qualification program effectively combines practical tuition with the learning standards of the final professional exams. Core modules of the program are taught from both an international and local perspective and are taken in tandem with the IBAT MBA curriculum.
Application and Admission Requirements
IBAT MBA Admissions Requirements
In order to qualify for the Full-Time MBA, candidates must have achieved the following:
- An honours degree (2.2 or higher) or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Relevant professional experience in a management or business-related role or
- Two years in an experiential learning environment
- IELTS 6.0 for non-native English speakers
- Candidates not meeting these formal requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis
One of the following requirements must be met.
- Standard: 2 A Level and 3 GCSE qualifications (or equivalent) in five varying subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- FIA or AAT Qualification: With either FIA or AAT qualifications, delegates require no further qualifications. Exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F 3 may be gained.
- Graduate-entry: Those holding degrees from ACCA-accredited institutions may qualify for exemptions from up to 9 exams. Other relevant degrees may also qualify for exemptions.
Applications are submitted online and must include the following;
- Official copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- An English language CV
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of this dual MBA + ACCA program will receive both a Master of Business Administration from the Institute of Business and Techology College Dublin and membership to the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
The Institute of Business and Technology College Dublin is accredited by University of Wales Trinity Sain David.
The IBAt MBA + ACCA is a flexible dual program that is designed to meet the requirements of each candidate. The IBAT MBA can be studied in either a ful-time or part-time format and the ACCA portion of the program is taken entirely only via the InterActive online learning platform.
As the main arm of the IBAT MBA + ACCA program, the IBAT MBA is comprised of seven core parts, including a final dissertation project. Each of the six study modules is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge, skills and experience to propel their careers forward.
- Financial Management
- Contemporary Logistics Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Dissertation and Associated Research Project
In order to achieve the ACCA qualification, candidates must complete the following course modules. Exemptions are available for candidates with previous credentials or experience.
Fundamentals papers: Knowledge
- F1 Accounting in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
Fundamentals papers: Skills
- F4 ENG Corporate and Business Law
- F6 UK Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting (UK or International)
- F8 Audit & Assurance (UK or International)
- F9 Financial Management
Professional papers: Essentials
- P1 INT Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 INT Corporate Governance
- P3 Business Analysis
Professional papers: Options
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P6 UK Advanced taxation
- P7 INT Advanced Audit & Assurance
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Total fees for the IBAT MBA are as follows:
- EU students: €7,000
- Non-EU students: €9,850
- Irish income tax payers are eligible for tax relief of up to 20% on tuition fees
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: IBAT College Dublin
Innovation and Relevance in an MBA - IBAT College Dublin
At IBAT College Dublin, MBA and postgraduate programs are designed to meet the needs of highly motivated graduates and business professionals. By endowing students with the right skills, knowledge and industry contacts, IBAT College Dublin prepares candidates for upper management...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for IBAT College Dublin
Find out more about this IBAT MBA + ACCA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available