Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Innovation and Relevance in an MBA - IBAT College Dublin
At IBAT College Dublin, MBA and postgraduate programs are designed to meet the needs of highly motivated graduates and business professionals. By endowing students with the right skills, knowledge and industry contacts, IBAT College Dublin prepares candidates for upper management and strategic positions in multi-national companies, consulting firms and corporate giants.
The Mission at IBAT College Dublin
IBAT College Dublin works to be the best in the provision of business education. With the ultimate goal of infusing the Irish and global economies with talented and driven graduates, IBAT College Dublin maintains the following values:
- Integrity: IBAT College Dublin holds itself to the highest standards of fairness, honesty and transparency
- Empowerment: IBAT College Dublin sets challenging goals for their employees so that they can take initiative to decide, act and be accountable for results.
- Respect: IBAT College Dublin treats everyone with dignity and honours the global diversity of its students and employees.
- Win and have fun: IBAT College Dublin is motivated by a passion to compete and win.
An International Faculty and Student Body of 70 Nationalities
With a unique and productive mix of cultural influences, IBAT College Dublin boast an incredibly diverse student body. In its small and intimate class sizes, the student body at IBAT College Dublin is representative of 70 nationalities. In an increasingly global and competitive job market, diversity in a classroom setting provides IBAT College Dublin students with multi-cultural communication skills and a unique perspective on business and international relations.
Studying in Ireland
Located in the heart of Ireland, IBAT College Dublin offers its students an educational setting that is diverse, contemporary and buzzing with industry. As a culturally-rich and modern nation where the tech and services industries have thrived, Ireland is equally poised to deliver on expectations of opportunity and career success.
In addition to professional opportunity, IBAT College Dublin is situated in the city center of Dublin. This allows students to enjoy the atmosphere of Dublin’s cultural and social heart. In combination with a young and forward thinking industry setting, Dublin’s robust and diverse cultural capital is an excellent source of inspiration and innovation
Networking and Internship Opportunities in Ireland and Abroad
In addition to a globally-recognized business degree, candidates of the MBA and postgraduate programs at IBAT College Dublin will receive a world of opportunity for networking, studying abroad in business & cultural immersion programs and internship experiences. Since its founding in 2004, IBAT College Dublin has curated strong and productive relationships with a network of blue chip companies, including:
- Ernst & Young
- Marriott Hotel Group
- Bank of China
As students of IBAT College Dublin, candidates can participate in networking events, guest seminars and workshops and cultural immersion and business programs in China. Internships range from 2 to 12 months in duration and allow candidates to:
- Access booming industry sectors, including finance, law, marketing, PR, green technology, IT, hotel management, hospitality & tourism
- Gain relevant work experience
- Apply academic knowledge into a real business environment
- Network with key players and achieve a professional letter of recommendation
One-on-one mentoring from professionals in the sector
- Receive competitive compensation throughout the internship
|IBAT Full-Time MBA||1 year||7,000 EUR||Dublin|
|IBAT MBA + ACCA||3 years||7,000 EUR||Dublin|
|IBAT Part-Time MBA||2 years||8,000 EUR||Dublin|
|IBAT Weekend MA in Global Entrepreneurship||1-2 years||8,000 EUR||Dublin|
|Pre Masters Diploma / Certificate in Management||1 year||4,000 EUR||Dublin|
- = Has a video
Request information - obligation free
Watch the Video
Learn how they do it at IBaT College Dublin directly from the IBaT students, faculty and lecturers.