Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global One-Year MBA ProgramHult International Business School
Global One-year Full-Time MBA Program- Boston, Dubai, London, San Francisco, Shanghai
This accelerated Global one-year MBA program designed by Hult International Business School offers practical management education for ambitious individuals. The full-time program is an innovative response to the corporate world's demand for MBA candidates who can get things done under pressure. Helping learners to succeed in today’s competitive business world, this MBA program equips participants with vital tools and knowledge.
The Hult One Year MBA - A Unique Experience
Developed to accommodate professionals' busy careers, this MBA program follows an intensive fast-track and combines classroom and real-life learning.
Candidates studying this global one-year MBA at Hult are both mature and experienced, with an average age of 30 years old and an average work experience of seven years. The individuals come from a diverse range of industries and cultures, ensuring a global perspective and discussion.
As learners move onto your last two modules, you are free to decide where you want to do your elective courses among Hult's five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai. Through this campus rotation*, you will be able to gain a true global perspective and develop local knowledge about four of the world's key economies.
*Subject to academic eligibility, seat availability, and visa approval.
Application and Admission Requirements
Hult's One-Year Full-Time MBA Program is suitable for delegates with proven leadership ability and potential. Successful applicants generally:
- Have at least three years of professional work experience
- Are 24 years or older
- Possess a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Have leadership potential
- An official GMAT score taken within the last five years
- TOEFL or IELTS score, or equivalent score, if applicable
- Certified translations of official transcripts, if applicable
Why choose Hult for your MBA?
Hult’s LEAP Method - A Hands on Approach to Learning
The Hult LEAP Method is a hands-on approach to learning that is at the heart of our curriculum, culminating in a presentation to the senior management of a Fortune 500 company. No other business school offers such high-level exposure, or such an invaluable opportunity to put classroom theory into practice.
Learn from faculty who have real business experience
Unlike other business schools that are research-oriented, Hult’s talented pool of faculty are academics who also have significant business experience. Over 80 percent of our faculty have had actual business experience, working for companies like Procter & Gamble, Motorola, Credit Suisse, and Monitor Group—others have started successful ventures themselves.
The Hult MBA will Accelerate Your Career and Boost Your Income
The Economist Intelligence Unit has ranked Hult number one for post-graduation salary increase.
Global Career Opportunities
Our team is ready to assist you in defining and realizing your next career move, whether you want to be in the U.S., Europe, Asia, or Middle East. If you’re seeking global opportunities, Hult makes it obvious which MBA to choose.
A Personalized Approach
Another reason why an MBA at Hult will boost your opportunities is our Career Services - your career consultation starts as soon as you are accepted at Hult.
The Hult One Year MBA Program Curriculum
The Hult MBA Structure
Hult's intensive one-year MBA program begins with a four-week toolbox and four individual modules, addressing different stages in the growth of a business. The toolbox is specifically designed to cover the requisite skills and basic business knowledge that is vital to complete the program. The specific content in each module provides our students with the three key competencies for success in today's business world:
- business fundamentals
- global consciousness
- presentations and execution skills
At Hult, we believe that not everything can be learned within the classroom, therefore Action Learning is an integral part of the curriculum, integrating classroom learning into real-life situations, and bringing theoretical concepts to life during business simulation exercises. Throughout this MBA Program we will ensure that we will emphasize the best practices.
MBA Toolbox - When: Early September – Early October
- Introduction to the MBA Program
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Career Strategy and Tactic (continues through Modules A & B)
- Introduction to Case Analysis
- Data Mining and Library Research Skills
- Quantitative Analysis
Module A: Hult's Management MBA - When: Early October – End January
- Financial Management
- International Accounting
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Global Management
Module B: When: End January – Early May
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Global Citizenship
- Consulting Methods
- IT for Business Managers
Modules C & D: - When: Early May – Mid August
Example of past electives offered*:
Global Campus Rotation Program Only at Hult
An Amazing Opportunity to Live and Study in the World’s Most Influential Cities
Spend 12 weeks during the elective module on one or two other campuses during Hult’s Global Campus Rotation. Get critical insights into the world’s key economies.
Explore Hult Campuses
- Hult Boston
- Hult San Francisco
- Hult London
- Hult Dubai
Seamless Experience, from Hult to Hult
Hult’s international campus network allows delegates to benefit from the same curriculum, course management system, and same high level of career services and student services during the rotation ensuring that your study experience is uninterrupted and hassle-free.
Expand your International Network
Gain valuable contacts as you study alongside new faces and learn from different faculty on your campuses. Hult gives you the opportunity to network with business experts in 4 continents during the Global Campus Rotation.
How Does it Work?
- Global Campus Rotation takes place during Module C or D and is optional. About 50percent of our students participate on a Rotation, while the rest remain on their home campus for the entire program.
- You must decide if you would like to participate during elective course registration
- The Global Campus Rotation option is included in your tuition but a deposit is required. Airfare, visas, and accomodation are not included in the tuition.
- Student Services provides resources for travel, accomodation, and visa arrangements during your rotation.
- In order to participate in the rotation, you must be in good academic standing (Students with aGPA of 2.67 or above are eligible)
- Global Campus Rotation is subject to each campus’s capacity. If demand exceeds capacity, a lottery will be used to ascertain placement.
- You may choose to graduate from your home campus or from the campus you rotate to during Module D.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fees for the Hult Global One-Year MBA Program are roughly as follows:
- Boston (USD) 69,800
- San Francisco (USD) 69,800
- Dubai* (AED) 256,400
- London (GBP) 48,200
* Students attending Hult Dubai will be invoiced in USD at the prevailing exchange rates
Hult International Business School- Taking a Global Approach to Business Education
Adopting a progressive outlook on education, Hult International Business School is more than just a business school, but instead a global network connecting talented business professionals from all over the world. Hult is a business school that helps students navigate the...