Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global Executive MBAHult International Business School
Global Executive MBA - Flexible Part-Time Learning in London, Dubai & Shanghai
Hult's Global Executive MBA is the ideal solution for working international professionals. Employing a flexible but practical approach to business education, this EMBA brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world, creating a mass of visionary and brilliant graduates. Not only does the program equip delegates with priceless business knowledge, this Hult Global EMBA allows delegates to flourish as individuals, in turn, enabling them to thrive in the global economy.
A Customizable Executive MBA Offering
Hult’s Global Executive MBA program is tailored to the schedules of busy working professionals who require specific scheduling needs. From a minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 5 years, our flexible MBA degree can be completed at your own pace. On average, Hult Executive MBA students graduate in two years.
Weekly Global EMBA Schedule
Our weekly schedule is optimal for professionals and executives who live or work near Hult’s Dubai or London campuses and can study on a weekly basis.
Monthly Global EMBASchedule
Our monthly schedule is optional for professionals and executives who are within three hours’ flying time of Dubai or London and can study on a monthly basis.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Global Executive MBA Part-Time Program at Hult International Business School is suitable for leading executives who have proven leadership ability and potential. Successful applicants generally:
- 3 or more years of relevant business experience since uni graduation
- GMAT unless you have more than 5 years of significant management leadership experience
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree or professional equivalent from a recognized accredited university or professional body
- 2 sound reports from independent referees
- TOEFL or IELTS if you are not a citizen of an English-speaking country, or if you have not worked for a significant period in an English-speaking organization, or if you have not graduated from an English-language university
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, candidates will hold a Global Executive Master of Business Administration from Hult International Business School.
Participants may also specialize in one of the following areas:
- Project Management
- General Management
Why choose Hult for your Executive MBA?
Hult’s LEAP Method - A Hands on Approach to Learning
The Hult LEAP Method is a hands-on approach to learning that is at the heart of our curriculum, culminating in a presentation to the senior management of a Fortune 500 company.
Step 1: LEARN
Like most top business schools, Hult faculty extensively employs the case study methodology to help delegates understand the theory in the context of a business problem. Professors encourage thought-provoking debate, giving students the chance to benefit from the wealth of experience and perspectives that diverse classmates bring.
Step 2: EXPERIENCE
Through discussions with industry experts and company visits, the realities of executing classroom theory are brought to life. Meaningful dialogue with active business leaders helps students appreciate how real-world executives make decisions in a fast-moving, competitive environment with imperfect information.
Step 3: ACTION PROJECT
Participate in a real-world project for a major company. With a small team of classmates and a mentor, delegates compete against other teams to develop a growth plan for a Fortune 500 company.
Learn from faculty who have real business experience
Unlike other business schools that are research-oriented, Hult’s talented pool of faculty are academics who also have significant business experience.
The Hult Executive MBA Part-Time Program Curriculum
Earn a Top-ranked Executive MBA- Study Part-time in Dubai, London, or Shanghai
We have developed the Executive MBA program to give global executives a flexible learning experience so that they do not have to put their careers on hold. This unique executive education at Hult gives you the toolkit to deepen your knowledge in the key areas of business, while evolving your approach to the field and establishing you as a major player in business.
MBA Toolbox - When: October
- Introduction to the MBA Program
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Career Strategy and Tactic (continues through Modules A & B)
- Introduction to Case Analysis
- Data Mining and Library Research Skills
- Quantitative Analysis
Module 1: Hult's Management MBA - When: November- February
- Financial Management
- International Accounting
- International Marketing
- Lifetime Career Management
Module 2: When: March – April
- Operations Management
- Global Management
- Management Communication
- Global Citizenship
Modules C & D: - When: May- July
Example of past electives offered*:
|• Applied International Derivatives
• Islamic Banking
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Financial Modeling and Valuation
• Investment Banking
• Real Estate Finance
• Capital Markets
• Digital Marketing
• Global Strategic Valuation
• Cooperative Strategy
• Management Consulting
• International Negotiations
• Leadership in the Global Village
• Business-to-Business Marketing
• Managing an Emerging Growth Company
|• Managing People: Business, Government, Social Policies, and Trends
• New Product Development, Marketing, and International Expansion
• Growth Through Innovation
• Doing Business in China
• Applied Positioning Strategy
• Pricing Policy/Strategy
• Consumer Behavior
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Marketing and Selling Industrial Products
• Project Management Principles and Certification Review
• Management Practices: From Attitude to Strategy
• International Marketing Communications
• Doing Business in the Middle East
• Solutions Marketing
• Management Information Systems
Module A: Sept-End Jan
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- IT for Business Managers
- Lifetime Career Management
Module B: End Jan - Early May
- Business Execution
- Consulting Methods
- Lifetime Career Management
Module C: Early May - Late Jun
- Elective 3*
Module D: Late Jun - Mid Aug
- Elective 4*
- Action Learning Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tution fees for the full 2 years Hult Executive MBA Part-Time Programme are roughly as follows:
- London GBP 25,500
- Dubai AED 135,900
- Shanghai CNY 227,900 *
* Students attending Hult Dubai will be invoiced in USD at the prevailing exchange rate.
Hult International Business School- Taking a Global Approach to Business Education
Adopting a progressive outlook on education, Hult International Business School is more than just a business school, but instead a global network connecting talented business professionals from all over the world. Hult is a business school that helps students navigate the...
No reviews available