Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Executive MBA in International Human Resources ManagementGroupe IGS
A Career-Changing Opportunity - EMBA in International Human Resources Management
The Groupe IGS Executive MBA in International Human Resources Management is an internationally recognized degree. The program relates the most advanced practices in contemporary HR management, within the contexts of an international and multi-cultural organizational and business environment.
Delivered in partnership with IGS-RH, the Groupe IGS EMBA in International HR Management is a program for experienced professionals in the field of HR. Designed based on the international and multicultural reality of business today, the program will address the contemporary and forecasted challenges of HR management in an increasingly complex environment and develop candidates abilities to cope with these challenges in a senior management role.
A Modular Program for Working Professionals
The EMBA in International HR Management is delivered in nine intensive blocks, allowing candidates to earn an EMBA with minimal interruption to their careers. Each block is one week long and will be held at the Group IGS campus in Paris, with two international blocks in Geneva, Switzerland and Bangalore, India. Blocks are dispersed throughout the 10-month program.
The Group IGS program is derived from contemporary issues and trends in HR and international business and works to incorporate practical scenarios and real-world collaborations and projects into the program.
- Earn an executive degree on the most advanced topics and methods in international Human Resources Management
- Analyze global HR strategies within Groupe IGS's network of international corporate partners
- Connect with Groupe IGS's international network of 50,000 alumni, HR executives and partner institutions
Participate in Real-Life Consulting Projects
An MBA is a practical degree in nature. The EMBA in International HR Management blends theory and practice by incorporating real consulting projects as an effective learning tool. Candidates will carry out a functional audit of their employing company's HR strategy (AuditoR'H) and participate in an HR Business Consulting Project with a sponsoring company.
The EMBA in International Human Resources Management works to enhance candidates' profiles as talented and capable leaders. Candidates will complete the program with the refined skills necessary to lead a multinational and multicultural organization or Human Resources team. Learning objectives include:
- A holistic and complete understanding of international best practice in HR
- The ability to identify and critically assess the key international HR challenges
- The ability to design and implement solutions to complex HR challenges
- Enhanced competencies in a global, distributed and complex environment
- Expertise in Human Resources Management, in relation to contemporary and future issues
- Theoretical and practical knowledge on how to drive HR team transitions and manage change successfully
- Tools and frameworks for enhancing their collective and individual value in their organization.
Application and Admission Requirements
The EMBA in International Human Resouces Management is a competitive program for experienced professionals in Human Resources and Management.
- A Master's degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- English proficiency
- Copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- Demonstration of English ability (TOEIC)
- A formal interview on the topics of:
- The applicant's profile
- The applicant's career plan
- Professional and personal availability.
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of the program will receive two postgraduate degrees from Groupe IGS:
- The IGS Executive Master of Business Administration in International Human Resources Management
- The Master's II Degree in Directing and Managing Human Resources.
The degree is offered in partnership with IGS-RH and is recognized by the French State.
MBA Program Content & Structure
The EMBA in International Human Resources Management is a comprehensive program designed to prepare candidates for the demands of an international environment.
Each module is delivered in an intensive week-long block. With the exception of two, all modules are delivered at the Groupe IGS campus in Paris. Two Learning Expedition modules are delivered in Bangalore and Geneva.
- Thinking Global Complexity
- Managing Across Cultures and International Social Relations: Geneva International Labor Office Learning Expedition
- Leading Change and Leading One's Self
- Fostering and Managing Global Talent Development
- Creating Sustainable Performance
- Organizing, Integrating and Transforming
- Advancing Corporate Social Responsibility
- Benchmarking International Best Practices: Bangalore Learning Expedition
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Total fees for the EMBA in International Human Resources Management are:
An additional administrative fee of €120 is applied to all applications. Individuals are not subject to tax.
*Excluding travel and accomodation.
Groupe IGS - Embark on Your Path to Success with an Internationally Recognized MBA
For 38 years, Groupe IGS has been educating leaders and supporting the global business community. With over 50,000 alumni and strong ties to French, European and international businesses, Groupe IGS ensures the success of their students via executive education programs which meet...
Watch the Video
Learn about the Groupe IGS EMBA in International HR Management from candidates and alumni.
Find out more about this Executive MBA in International Human Resources Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available