Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration at Global College Malta - A three-semester MBA program
The new MBA program designed by world renowned academics at Global College Malta provides a unique and intellectually engaging learning experience which shapes candidates' vision for tomorrow's business environment.
The course curriculum provides students with a thorough understanding of current topics in business administration theory and practice. The program combines academic knowledge with applied training which builds students' strategic view of management and describes in greater depth the complexity and dynamics of the business arena. The main goal of the MBA program offered by Global College Malta is to prepare leaders who are able to innovate and improve the quality of management decision-making, whilst instilling healthy business practice in their organisations.
The learning environment at GCM is supported by the multicultural vision that stands at the core of the program. Malta's strategic position in the European Union and its unique location facilitates the interaction between different cultures. Competitive applicants who enroll in the MBA program seek to broaden awareness of cultural issues and become responsible leaders in a global market.
Application and Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, candidates are required:
- An Honours degree from a recognised university or equivalent institution, or
- A Graduate-level professional qualification in a relevant field of study from a recognised university or appropriate comparable institution, or
- Pre-masters programme approved by Global College Malta
- Any other management qualification or experience the Admissions Committee deem suitable.
Relevant work experience:
- A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience, which may include voluntary or unpaid employment.
- A level of maturity appropriate for the study of business and management at a strategic level. Evidence in support of this may arise from a record of work, from referee’s comments, and/or from an interview.
English language profieciency
- A minimum TOEFL score of 575 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 average.
- A GMAT score of at least 500 is preferable, but is not an admissions requirement
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The cost of this MBA program is € 10,000 for non-EU students and € 8,000 for EU students. Students can pay their fees in several installments.All admitted candidates who pay their fees before July 1st receive an € 500 early bird discount.
Scholarships and funding options
Global College Malta offers several funding options for competitive applicants:
- Merit Scholarship: up to € 6,000 can be awarded to exceptional candidates
- Loyalty award: candidates who complete their degree at Global College Malta and decide to progress to another study program offered by GCM
- After-graduation award: all students, except those who receive Merit Scholarship, can compete for this award, which will refund up to 80% of the fees, equivalent to € 6,000
Professional development opportunities
Short professional and vocational courses are offered as an extra-curricular activity. Global College Malta runs six courses, out of which students may select one per semester. Each student will receive a certificate of attendance, which can serve as valuable add on to their CVs.
Candidates are given the opportunity to start an internship at a local business, to complement their MBA studies and further improve their career prospects.
MBA candidates will have an opportunity to discuss their employment opportunities, CV and an application process with a specialized member of GCM's Student Support Office.
Students who had started a degree and wish to transfer to Global College Malta are given the opportunity to join the program or attend one or more modules to build on their professional experience.
As part of the MBA program study, candidates are required to complete the following modules:
- Accountancy and Finance
- Quantitative Methods and Research
- Strategic management
- Organisational Behaviour/HRM
All modules, excepting of the final dissertation, will be assessed by a combination of summative written papers (50%) and formative /continuous assessment (50%). Continuous assessment will be undertaken via a combination of teaching and learning approaches including
- multiple-choice papers
- case studies
- project work
- team/group exercises
Students will be provided with oral and written feedback on continuous assessment and, where applicable, strategies implemented to ensure that they are fully prepared for the end-of-course assessments.
With over 300 days of sunshine a year and an excellent connections to three continents, Malta is the ideal business destination and home to a new generation of leaders. Global College Malta innovates business administration education with a new MBA...
No reviews available