Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International MBA in Strategy, Program and Project Management is designed to gain an integration of business and management disciplines by providing top academic knowledge, hands-on experience, and developing managerial competences as well as leadership skills. Strategy implementation through applied programs and projects, turning theory and principles into practice is a means of the program.
The MBA Mission
The mission of the GUT MBA is to provide masters level executive education to fulfill the needs of industry needs and increase the value of educated talent pool as well as to meet the needs of managers in a wider an international business environment. This will include the connection of talents to develop effective leaders and entrepreneurs to have the significant impact on the growth of industries and economy through values-led experience.
The MBA learning outcomes:
- Gain in depth knowledge of current business and management issues as derived both from academic research and from practice.
- Develop talents and advanced management skills and competencies..
- Become a more reflective practitioner, able to apply critical thinking and apply creative and innovative solutions to business problems.
- Contribute more effectively as a business practitioner through enhanced leadership skills and heightened personal performance.
- Understand and respond more sensitively to the various ethical dilemmas and responsibilities that associate with business practice.
Application and Admission Requirements
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree diploma (first or second cycle studies).
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Gdansk University of Technology
Faculty of Management and Economics (FME) is one of nine faculties of Gdansk University of Technology (GUT). GUT is an autonomous Polish state university where the number of around 24 000 students study and gain qualifications at Eng., M. Sc....