Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Executive Bachelor of Business AdministrationEuropean Business University
Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
Do you have big ambitions for your career in business? The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration is aimed at mature students with full-time business experience. The EBBA builds on fundamental knowledge and skills already gained through your experience. The one-year program is designed to equip you with the skills and self-confidence to stay competitive and effectively manage contemporary business environments.
The EBU Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree program provides mature students who have a minimum of 7 years working experience with a comprehensive knowledge of business concepts, theories and models. The program focuses on and their application to real world problems with tangible interaction and learning.
Through this approach, students learn to connect business concepts to the larger global society, with preparation for a clear career path within the field of business. They are provided a solid preparation to continue to graduate studies in business administration or related fields.
This course is taught in English, Chinese Mandarin and French. Students must choose one language of study at enrolment.
Want to know more?For more information about Executive Bachelor of Business Administration, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Full-time work experience of seven years or longer(EBBA only)
- Proficiency in English
- Two letters of recommendation
- University transcripts
- ID or passport copies
- Corporate sponsor statement (if applicable)
Degree and diploma etc.
EBBA in Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
EBU learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of synergy. Upon completion of the EBBA- Program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness and leadership
- Understand innovation issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems.
- Understand the concepts and trends of innovation and how IT can improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
- Possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- Possess the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the importance of ethical decisionmaking.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees are €10.950,00 per year (EU and Non-EU Citizenship).
European Business University
European Business University of Luxembourg is dedicated to achieving and sustaining a tradition of academic excellence by ensuring it is at the forefront of evolving innovation. EBU strives to become of the benchmark of world-class quality education by drawing on...
Find out more about this Executive Bachelor of Business Administration - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available