Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study an MBA in Barcelona
The MBA program is structured over the course of two academic years. The master in business management is completed in the first academic year, followed by the specialized master programs in the second year.
- To understand how companies work as organizations and learn about the fundamentals of company management and administration
- To study in depth the most successful management strategies and visions
- To understand both the basic and technical concepts of the economic, financial and legal aspects of business
- To analyze different business management areas and learn how interdisciplinary strategies are applied to marketing and sales management, human resources management, logistics, innovation and internationalization
- To master the personal and professional skills necessary to successfully manage a project, team or company
- To develop a long-term strategic corporate vision, management and coordination skills in all business areas while always respecting the principles of corporate social responsibility
- To understand the two dimension of a company: internal (knowing how to manage strategy) and external (understanding its promotion, financing and international expansion)
- To work with case studies in order to learn about the professional standards in the sector and to improve related aptitudes
- To promote the good practices of teamwork, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To become a member of a network of classmates, tutors, faculty members and experts in corporate strategy, which will allow the development of the new contacts necessary to grow and develop personally and professionally
Students of the MBA program will investigate current trends and future marketing and communication forecasts in national and international environments.
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants interested in applying for this program should:
- Undergraduate degree or three years of work experience.
Proof of English proficiency for students whose first language is not English:
- IELTS minimum 6.0
- TOEFL IBT minimum 80
Degree and diploma etc.
MBA in marketing & communications OR MBA in international relations OR MBA in tourism and hospitality management
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition for this program is: EUR 13,800
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a wide range of outstanding undergraduate, postgraduate, professional, and language programs. ESEI develops programs which meet global industry demands, giving students a competitive advantage when they graduate. Founded in 1989, ESEI Barcelona has been driven...
Watch the Video
Watch to learn what makes the ESEI student experience so special in the vibrant city of Barcelona.
Find out more about this Specialized MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available