Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in International Management
Lead to shape the future.
- 10-month program, one intake in September
- Full-time program
- Locations include the 6 ESCP Business School campuses
- 2 company consultancy projects in 2 countries
- 24 electives offered in 7 countries
- Career development program
- Double degree available
Why join our MBA in International Management?
- Enhance your career by changing industry, company or country of employment
- Benefit from a truly international environment: students and faculty from all over the world
- Top up your network with our 65,000 alumni across 150 countries and 7,100+ students of 120 different nationalities
- Become a member of Blue Factory, the European startup sublimator of ESCP Business School
- Work with companies on real-life projects
- Meet top managers during company visits and testimonials
- Study real business cases working in teams
- Benefit from a 6-month internship (optional)
- Join business simulations
- Participate in international networking event
Want to know more?For more information about MBA in International Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- A previous Bachelor or Master’s degree, Maitrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- 3 years of work experience post-degree
- Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered
- Proficiency in English
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Please visit the website for more information about scholarships and fees.
ESCP Business School - London Campus
Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School is the world's first business school. ESCP Business School was a pioneer in cross-border education with a unique six-campus structure in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw. ESCP's truly European identity allows it...
Find out more about this MBA in International Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available