Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Modular EMBA (MEMBA) offers executives from all over the world the chance to earn a top-ranked EMBA degree without changing residence or leaving a challenging career. MEMBA is a globally-focused program consisting of nine modules that allow executives the benefit of earning the same widely-known and respected MBA as their counterparts in our other programs. Students travel from places as far away as Nigeria and China and as close as Boston, Miami and New York City.
Designed for talented, high-potential executives with significant work experience, the MEMBA combines traditional on-campus classroom learning with online distance learning, offering an intensely-focused EMBA experience designed to fit your busy schedule.
Truly representative of toda's evolving business environment, MEMBA permits greater executive freedom and more flexible teaming dynamics, while strengthening your ability to work with the latest technology and software.
Application and Admission Requirements
Successful applicants will have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a strong academic record
- Significant post-college work experience; typically 8 - 10 years
- Supportive letters of recommendation
- Professional achievement and career progression with a strong preference for depth and breadth of experiences, interests and responsibility
- Demonstrated leadership - drive, initiative, maturity and self-confidence
- Commitment to the Goizueta Community and adding value to Goizueta's elite EMBA program
- Evidence of academic preparedness and competitive GMAT score or an approved GMAT waiver
- International candidates need a strong command of both written and spoken English
The W. Cliff Oxford Executive MBA (EMBA) at Goizueta Business School is designed for executives with significant professional experience who are moving into leadership roles with their organization.
As an employer, there are numerous ways organizations can choose to identify and support high-potential employees who wish to take part in this challenging program. By doing so, the employee and the organization will both experience a high return on investment throughout the duration of the program and beyond.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Total tuition fee for 5 terms are as follows:
Residency Option=$98,500. This includes tuition, books, materials lodging at the Emory Conference Center during all residencies, shuttle service to and from class, meals (except Wednesday evening), and technical support during the program.
Non-residency Option=$90,200 This includes tuition, books, materials, breakfast and lunch, technical support during the program.
The Goizueta Difference
Goizueta Business School provides a superior education in a highly engaged and close-knit community, featuring a distinctive and nationally-recognized approach to leadership development and access to many of the world's most recognizable names in business, located just minutes away from...