Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Science (M.Sc) Business Project Management
- To develop strategic and managerial skills
- To master the concepts and tools required in managing a project and a team
- To be able to supervise the work of a business unit
- To grasp: The international environment, Corporate responsibility, Law & management
- To undertake: Management in innovation, Creativity, Entrepreneurial processes
- To manage: Business strategy, Project management, Financial decision-making
- To organise: Information systems management, advanced IT tools, Communication skills
- The fundamentals of management: Finance KPI, HR & Team management, Corporate strategy, Change management, Business plans
- Learning through Business Games
- Professional development: Personal development: Skills Portfolio, Business English
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Science (M.Sc) Business Project Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Master of Science M.Sc In 1: for holders of a Bac +3 (Bachelor, etc.)
- Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum, and professionals wishing to take on key responsibilities in a short-term project.
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this Master of Science (M.Sc) Business Project Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available