Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Executive MBA programme is a high-level interdisciplinary programme that is designed for executives who work in positions of high responsibility. During this programme participants will be supplied the techniques and tools needed to optimize efficiency within a company and improve their creativity when pursuing innovative and differential responses.
This programme will provide participants with a global vision of an organisation and will teach them to:
- Create and manage the commitment of their team
- Promote their development
- Value creation and sustainable economic and social progress
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to be accepted into the Executive MBA programme, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience: About five years of experience in managerial positions.
- Academic background: University degree officially recognized.
- English: Advanced level both oral and written.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this programme graduates will be awarded an Executive MBA.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This full cost of this programme is €37,900.
Provider: Deusto Business School
Blending Century-old Tradition with Modern Business Trends
Deusto Business School stands out for being the only Business School in Spain that has been operating for centuries. It has lead the training of business leaders at its two locations: La Comercial - part of the Bilbao campus since 1916...