Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA (Master of Business Administration) Online
The MBA program at Brentwood University is designed for professionals of all experience levels, some of whom may be looking to advance in their career and others to change into the business field from other fields. More importantly, the MBA program at Brentwood University is a preparation for students who want to start and operate their own business. Upon completion of the core credit courses, students have the option to expand their education with a specialization by completing two additional specialization courses.
Student is required to complete 6 out of 9 following courses for the completion of the Master of Business Administration program and the awarding of the MBA degree.
- Organization and Leadership
- Innovation and Technology Leadership
- Accounting and Finance
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Essentials Of Project Management
Graduates of the Brentwood University programs can obtain employment in the marketplace with any employer who is willing to hire them. Statistics show that students who obtain their masters degree can expect significantly higher lifetime earnings as compared to those with a bachelor or professional degrees only. Brentwood University does not offer job placement for graduating students, nor can it guarantee gainful employment to its graduates. Brentwood University can assist students with identifying reputable employment liaisons (agencies and headhunters), and can provide reference materials to help students with preparing their resumes or improving their interviewing skills
Want to know more?For more information about MBA (Master of Business Administration) Online, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Student must have earned a Bachelor Degree from an institution approved by the Bureau or previously approved by a predecessor agency of the Bureau; or an accredited institution in the United States or Canada; or other state approved institution that documents that the institution at which the student earned his or her degree is equivalent to an institution that is approved by the Bureau; or an institution outside the United States or Canada and in addition provides a comprehensive evaluation of the degree performed by a foreign credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services(NACES), or in case the degree is awarded by an international institution, Brentwood University Administration may research and validate the degree.
- Students must have been awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Student must pay all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule at the time of the signing or entering into an enrollment contract or make other arrangements acceptable to the school. No Ability to Benefit students are accepted.
- This institution does not award credit for satisfactory completion of CLEP or other comparable examinations.
- This institution may award credit for experiential learning. This institution has not entered into an articulation or transfer agreement with any other institution
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
Students who successfully complete the Master of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis;
- Ethical Reasoning: evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting;
- Team Development: analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills to develop productive teams;
- Decision Making and Execution: research business information to support the decision making process and execute decisions;
- Effective Communication: assess internal and external communication practices used in business;and
- Global Thinking: analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective.
Brentwood University is an American online Business School that provides Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Doctorate in Business Administration programs (DBA), in Online and Hybrid modes of learning. Due to our University's policy, we only offer partial scholarships on...
Watch the Video
Find out more about this MBA (Master of Business Administration) Online - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available