Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The MBA for professionally active engineers. Study part-time and online with Blekinge Institute of Technology
This unique MBA program is delivered online on a part-time basis and is suitable for engineers who have been professionally active for a few years and feel a need to add managerial competence in order to promote their careers.
The program offers courses in essential management areas such as marketing, finance, organization, leadership and strategy. Participants study over a period of two years, starting in September and graduating in June. The programme gives you a very high degree of flexibility, since you can combine the studies with work, and take part from wherever you are in the world.
Participants on this MBA are from different parts of the world. By working together with different assignments and projects, you do not only get an understanding of intercultural aspects of management, but also develop an international network of colleagues and friends, which you can benefit from long after you have finished your studies.
The programme offers courses in essential management areas such as marketing, finance, organization, leadership and strategy.
Want to know more?For more information about Part-time + Distance MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
This MBA is aimed at professionally active engineers who have a need to develop their knowledge within the management area, in order to be able to take on new professional challenges, particularly within project management and line management.
The requirements for admission to the programme are:
- the degree of Master of Science in Engineering, or at least a Bachelor's degree within a technical subject area
- at least two years of working experience following the degree
- documented knowledge of the English language (Engelska B). Specific eligibility in the English language from upper secondary school for non-Swedish students: TOEFL 575/90; IELTS 6.5 no section below 5.5, or University of Cambrige and Oxford tests.
After having completed the program, the student will
- have gained knowledge within the main areas of industrial management
- be able to conduct advanced analyses, based on scientifically valid methods, of complex managerial issues
- be able to independently frame managerial problems and possible solutions, in an industrial setting
- have developed an ability to work together in intercultural groups
- understand the role, responsibilities and limitations of management in the development of industrial organizations
- understand his/her own role in management, and be able to identify his/her own needs for further improvement of competence in the management area, particularly in industries with a high level of innovation.
Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
At Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) education and research are of a very high international standard and learning is the focal point for student, teacher and researcher alike. We are the most distinctly profiled institutes in Sweden, with a clear...
Find out more about this Part-time + Distance MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available