Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
Kickstart your new career in 2021! For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees, when you apply before 31 August 2021! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enrol on this programme
Studying an MBA is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level. By having this valuable business qualification, you’ll develop the skills needed to accelerate your career and business, helping you to secure more senior positions, better pay and an abundance of opportunities. BSBI has partnered with Concordia University Chicago (CUC) to provide an MBA designed and taught by business professionals and educators who are passionate about preparing ethical leaders for the global marketplace. This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP).
The variety of core modules on the MBA programme means you will gain knowledge of a number of different business areas.
This will help you to be more commercially minded when it comes to forming professional relationships and driving your organisation forward. Modules include: Global Marketing in Digital Era, Accounting for Decision Making, Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Managing Human Capital. Students can also choose from a range of specialisations such as: Finance, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Health Care Management.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
- 87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
- 88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
Why study in Berlin
Outside of your programme, you will be able to explore Berlin, a city home to an abundance of companies including start-ups and large corporations. You will have the chance to learn German for free alongside the programme whilst expanding your professional network and discovering employment opportunities that you could pursue after graduating. Our campus is located in Germany, the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
*Terms and Conditions:
1.Only international students are eligible for this offer.
2.Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
3.To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
4.The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
5.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
6.Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
7.Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
8.Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Want to know more?For more information about Master's in Business Administration (MBA), please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor's degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above
English language requirements
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), or
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based), or
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0
English proficiency requirements can be waived for
- Native English speakers, or
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Degree and diploma etc.
By the end of the programs, you will be able to:
- Plan, implement and analyse business and leadership strategies with confidence
- Understand ethical issues in business and develop leadership strategies that take these into account
- Implement creative and innovative solutions to drive your business's performance
- Use your communication skills to develop professional business relationships
- Integrate your global perspective into your business philosophy and practice
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- EU and International students fee student price: €18,000
Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: • Enterprise • Leadership •...