Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc IT Security ManagementArden Study Center Berlin
MSc IT Security Management
Develop the skills to create, plan, and manage effective IT security processes for businesses with this course, which is designed, delivered, and awarded by Arden University. You’ll learn how to keep up with the fast-paced IT world and gain practical skills that will make you an invaluable asset to any business.
Application and Admission Requirements
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants will need a related industry I.T UG degree or relevant I.T work experience.
- A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Non-standard entry
- Work experience and qualification route
You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Information Security
- Strategy Development
- Risk Management
- IT Security Management
- IS Governance
- Cloud Systems and Applications Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Part-time € 15,000 Full-time € 15,000.
Arden University offer payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Arden University Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
No reviews available