Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Data Analytics and MarketingArden Study Center Berlin
MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Application and Admission Requirements
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Non-standard entry
- Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
If you have already gained a qualification from CIM or other professional bodies, you may be entitled to an exemption.
This course is relevant for those wanting to strive in today’s data-driven marketing landscape by turning analysis into useful insights and strategic business plans. This course is also appropriate to those wanting to gain an advanced understanding of marketing management and build a successful career in this sector.
Degree and diploma etc.
Core modules include:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation / Project
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Auditing and Assurance
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Part-time € 15,000 Full-time € 15,000. Arden University offer payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Arden University Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
No reviews available